Public Interest Foundation International Manpower Development Organization (hereinafter referred to as the "Organization") aims to contribute to the economic growth of developing countries and the promotion of international mutual understanding by conducting the acceptance of human resources from abroad.
The personal information obtained by the Organization will only be used for the purpose described above. In accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the Organization will respect and comply with the laws and regulations applicable to personal information and the spirit thereof, handle personal information appropriately and safely, and endeavor to protect such information.
1. Acquisition of Personal Information
The Organization will clarify the purpose of use of personal information, and the personal information handled by it will include those provided by individuals of their own free will, acquired by the Organization, and submitted by third parties.
2. Purpose of Use and Protection
Personal information handled by the Organization will be used only within the scope of the purpose of use. The Organization will not provide any personal information to any third party except when the Organization needs to outsource any part of its business activities to third parties in order to achieve the purpose of use, or the provision of such information is necessary to comply with the laws and regulations or to protect human life, body or property.
3. Management of Personal Information
- All personal information will be properly managed to prevent loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, and other security breaches that may arise due to illegal acts such as unauthorized access, theft and removal, and necessary preventive and corrective measures will be taken.
- When outsourcing all or part of its business operations within the scope of the purpose of use to third parties, the Organization will conclude an agreement on the handling of personal information with the contractor, and manage and supervise them to ensure appropriate management.
- Inquiries concerning the handling of personal information, such as disclosure, correction, and suspension of use, from the owner of the information will be accepted at any time and responded appropriately. The Organization will establish a consultation desk for receiving complaints regarding the handling of personal information, and respond appropriately and promptly to any complaints received.
- In the event of an accident, including the leakage of personal information, the Organization will respond to it appropriately by performing necessary actions such as investigating the facts and taking proper measures.
4 Maintaining and Continuing Efforts to Comply with Laws and Regulations
- The Organization will endeavor to conduct its business activities in accordance with laws and regulations and other rules relating to the protection of personal information.
- The policies and practices for protecting the personal information held by the Organization will be reviewed and improved on an ongoing basis in response to changes in the business activities of the Organization, as well as changes in the legal, social and IT environments that surround it.
April 1, 2021
Public Interest Foundation International Manpower Development Organization